Friday, October 16, 2009

well, 2day was a good day. got 2 go hang in tha welfare building all morning. that was fun. ran into old skool mates from webster. i trully njoyd myself. had a couple shots of whiskey wit my new partners at "roadrunners". oh yea, i will b hangin wit them when i get this shit off my leg. i was only there 4 a sec, had 2 get back home, feds dont play! it was all good til i got a call bout my son,"fatboy". this lil nigglet, dont wnt 2 do his math homework. we've had alot of talks about skool and lies. these r tha only things, really, that will get ur ass whooped. all my kids know this. so when they violate, i dont spare tha rod. tha sad part about all of this? "fatboy" looks xactly like his dad. our baby pics r identical. he thinks skool is a place 4 social acceptance. i think we all went thru it at some point, but this dude here, his first reaction is tell a lie. so, me bein me, i let him dig his on grave, then murder him. he always tries 2 offer some lame-ass xcuse that has nothing 2 do wit tha problem at hand, like his misdirection is goin 2 confuse me. i really think that he gets away wit this tactic wit his mom, so he thinks hes some sort of jedi. when he goes into his act, i jus stop him in his tracks. his favorite line, "i dont know". pretty soon i think he will be stayin wit me. all of them come and stay around 12 or 13. so he tryin 2 come early. 4 now, hes here on tha weekend. we got lots of make up homework 2 do, so ill get at yall later.

No comments:

Post a Comment