Monday, October 5, 2009

dysfunctional family!!

Well, first off, my day was goin good. had a good meetn with tha lawyer. sounds hopful. 4th amendment! then.....tt called from down yonder. her kids, which r my 1st cuzns, r wearin her thin and it hurts me bad. now this is my 2nd mama. when they have her cryin, i wanta go whoop they ass, but as u all know, i cant leave tha house, much less, state lines, so im stuck wit jus tha idea. i dont like seein my mamas hurt. now i know that sum of yall dont kno me, but if u fuck wit either 1 of these women, i will kill! aint enuff tym left on tha planet 2 stop me from doin it if u fuck up. i jus cant understand how niggas, real niggas, let niggas hit they mama. my uncl is a world class woman beater. thats his m.o. this nigga beats his woman, thats got grown ass men 4 sons. like i told her sons, if sum1 hit my mama, whoa! im gon snap. y is it that he cant understand y they want 2 tear his head off.? he mus b retarded. as u can c, my day was a lil stressful. i jus hope i beat this fed case. o yea, i am goin all tha way wit it, no plea. jury trial! neways, im not feeln 2 good these days. 1 thing that did make me feel good 2day was "baby gangsta" came 2 see me. until later, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment