Tuesday, September 22, 2009

well, seems like erbody want 2 see if ill do it.......

here we go again.... i really dont think people hear me, or is it that they dont want 2. either way, im fuckin tired!!! tired of it all. i wish i was havin sum bread rite now, id get my ass on that hyway n hit town, fast! but as we all know, haters, haters, haters. why i got so many, baffles me. all i do is show love. i aint never told on a nigga, a day in my lyf. believe me, i got dirt on niggas. im talkn dirt. 6 ft in tha dirt, rite. but neways, i dont operate wit tha police, so what do u do? i got a good support system wit my mom n kids. a few friends, not many, but i cant play in tha street nemore. haters, im bout 2 change games. 1 thing, if i find out that this nigga is workin wit tha feds, o boy, its gonna get hot. now, that brings me back 2 people who dont here me. ussually, i wont speak on issues, if i dont know what im talkn bout, not argue. why wont they take heed, evn tho ive proved my point tym n tym again? sad. then hate cuz i shine. jealousy n envy breeds hate. i refuse 2 hate(til i find out who tellin) ne1. this is my thing, i will continue 2 show love, n u, ull continue 2 hate. hate me! n tha words of tha gr8 diddy,... die motherfucka die! i wont stop now! u can hate me now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0I151Z7Kk

No comments:

Post a Comment