Friday, September 25, 2009

dont push me, cuz im close 2 tha edge, im tryin not 2......

Good morn people. me? jus thankn tha lord that im breathn. gotta giv thanx. neways, yrsterday was aight. went down by "2nd n lane", as tha "refugee" wud put it. hung out wit tha young people. aint nothin happnin. holla at my folks then im out. cant do 2 mch, feds in my bizzness n i dont work wit police, so, best 2 ride alone. shit, im use 2 it, been alone most my life. so, had a shot, on top of 2bars of xanax, like whoa! so yall know i went n sat my ass down. im goin 2 start havn a camera wit me as i roll so yall can get a feel of sum of tha shit i see. guess ill b doin alot of bloggin. guess ill try 2 keep up wit current events, cuz my life has becum quite borin. also, "refugee", i saw ur lil blog, i see u, i see u. keep doin what u do. o yea, "nunu and tha beautician", love yall 2 death! u always hold me down, uncondionally! 4 that, i got u! 4life.without my family, i wounld have shit. neways, im high. also, "bessie bug", big up son!!



now these r tha type of niggas that work 4 tha police. startd workin wit tha feds since 93. brothas of tha struggle, heres 1 of tha reasons yall went down. i feel 4 u. these snitch ass niggas need 2 get a wack cross tha head when he get 2 tha joint. he need it. die snitch die!

1 comment: