Sunday, November 1, 2009

first day of tha week.

its sunday, yay! another fuckd up day in tha neighborhood. me, still on house arrest, bout 2 snap. neways, twitter is tha dumbest shit ever. i guess i jus dont get it, so i say, "fuck it"! neways, jus sittn here watchn scary movies. im really not scared, but hey, sumbody is scared of this shit. folks, this is day 2 of my vow of silence. ive only been communicating via txt, and blog. my phone has not rang but twice in 3days. if u wanta holla, txt me. im so fuckin serious! i think alot of people mistake my kindness and lightheartedness for a weakness. im really gon change tha way people see me. my new outlook on life, im done bein labeld. im almost 2 tha point of fuck all yall. i keep gettn pushd, evn tho im alredy on edge. i dont think im being taken seriously. its sad at this point. im jus tired. i guess i been a certain way so long, its hard 4 people 2 see me ne other way. guess what folks, time 4 a change. ive always done things tha way people xpectd me 2. not nemore. im not a womanizer, im not a male whore, im not a drug dealer. these r all labels that ive carried wit me since a teen. im done, so done. i alredy see how people treat me different jus bcuz im startin a transition from boy 2 man. some call it a pivotal turn. others call it mid-life crisis. me, im jus tired. sum dont get it, sum do. whatevr tha case, get ready 4 a new me. if u cant roll wit me, get ready 2 get rolld ovr.

1 comment:

  1. Well, when you never let a person get to know you and all they have are ur actions to go by, then those are the results that you have to live with. When you only allow folks to see the bad in you, then they are OBVIOUSLY going to think ur a bad person. Stop trying to portray urself as something that you know ur not.

    ReplyDelete